Yoins store!

06:06:00




Hi everyone!

Long time no see. I have to apologize for being M.I.A from my blog and specially from doing outfit posts but currently I have way too many things happening in my life so once things settle down a little bit I promise I'll start doing outfit posts again! (If you follow me on Instagram you could see on one of my Insta stories that I even ordered a tripod so I can take photos on my own, since the girl who took my photos before decided to live in another country. Also if you are interested that I do more posts about my life currently and how the things are going out for me now, feel free to let me know in the comments below!)

To get to the topic of my today's post: YOINS!
Yoins is a store from which I had opportunities to order before and I have to say that I never got dissapointed. They have everything you need in order to look stylish and trendy!
Yoins store was established in 2014 with the simple mission to give young people the opportunity to express themselves through high quality fashion at an affordable price. Here in Yoins, they believe that fashion is the best way to show your individuality and uniqueness, and they do their best to make all the new fashion trends available for everybody.

If you are interested to see some of the clothes from Yoins store feel free to check out my posts: "Making magic happen", "Ripped jeans" and "Femininity".

What I want to specially mention in this post is that they now have Yoins Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales so you can really find things that are cheap but with great quality!

For today's post I decided to show you some trendy fashion ladies sweaters online since sweater time is almost here (I already started wearing them).

Casual and sexy dresses for women are a must have always, so I decided to show you those as well.
Hope you like the picks and make sure to check out fashion guide on Yoins store HERE.

Sweaters:
1) DARK GREY CLASSIC DESIGN LOOSE PLUNGE SWEATER
2) PINK LACE UP DESIGN ONE SHOULDER LONG SLEEVES SWEATER
3) GREY V-NECK LONG SLEEVES CASUAL LOOSE JUMPER

Dresses:
1) BLACK SEE-THROUGH LACE INSERT CUT OUT HALTER MINI DRESS
2) WHITE LACE DETAILS OFF THE SHOULDER LONG SLEEVES BODYCON DRESS
3) LOTUS SELF-TIE SLEEVES MINI DRESS

See you in the next post!!

Kisses,
Tijana




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Odličan izbor, draga Tijana. Stvari su, zaista, predivne. Ne zna se koja je ljepša od koje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful sweaters :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Men’s printed T shirts
    Amazing dresses dear! Have a great day!
    Men’s printed T shirts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. awsome post....thanks for sharing with us...keep posting
    buy customized hoodies

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. beautiful dresses :)
    www.s-y-l-w-i-a.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. great :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Instagram